Gateways To Better Living Careers
Join Our Team
We’re making a positive change in the lives of adults experiencing intellectual and developmental disabilities. Join us and become a difference maker. Gateways to Better Living is always looking for enthusiastic and dedicated individuals to join our team. All positions require a valid driver’s license and high school diploma or GED.
Direct Support Staff
High school diploma/GED and valid driver’s license required.
We offer set schedules in one location, paid time off, a 401K plan, and a $1,000 sign-on bonus. Overtime is normally available.
Job Type: Part-time
- $1,000 Sign-on Bonus
- 401(k) matching
- Employee assistance program
- Paid time off
- Driver’s License(Required)
Pay: $13.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- One Location
- Reading, writing, and carrying out directions
- Charting or taking notes for others to review
- Providing companionship and supportive listening
- Reporting changes in the health or status of the client
- Responding to emergency situations
- Administering medication
- Transporting client to appointments
- Facilitating community and recreational outings, including transport
- Providing support with hobbies, studies, and social activities